Cook Denny's Prince George 6490
Start Date of Employment (Approx.):
As soon as possible
NOC Job Title:
1650 Central Street
Prince George, British Columbia
V2M 3C2 Canada
The Denny’s Restaurant located at 1650 Central Street, Prince George, BC, is recruiting for the positions of FULL TIME COOKS and will provide a
variety of shifts to meet the needs of successful candidates. If you are currently working on developing a career in the Food and Hospitality Industry, come cook at Denny’s and get paid for building a great future. We accommodate students, families who need specialized hours to accommodate
child care and those who are working more than one job. With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: smiling employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere
and opportunities to grow. Great guest service and great value are our foundation, but those aren't the only components that have helped our success. It's also because of our people: committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Denny's the great place it is to work. Strong leadership is another cornerstone at Denny's, and our hands-on team of experienced and dynamic managers have the ability to touch every aspect of our business from recruiting to marketing. Come join a company where you will have an opportunity to have fun, make money and be heard.
Prepare, cook, and present food to order adhering to Company food preparation and timing standards.
• The job requires stocking and rotating foods in kitchen storage areas cleaning,
• Stocking and rotating food in fridges and freezers in consideration of shelf dates
• Maintaining product storage in a safe and efficient manner for use (by shelf dates).
• Maintaining food safety and following food safe procedures,
• Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
• Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to the customer maintaining compliance with Company
• The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook’s Team to maintain high sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards.
• Complete assigned “prep work” as needed.
• Assist Service Assistants periodically when possible.
• Must have Grade 12 or GED.
• You must have 1 – 2 years cooking experience.
• Must be able to move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared/presented to Company Standards.
• Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
• Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure.
• You must be highly organized and able to multitask.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods
• You must be able to read, write and communicate well in English.
• One on one training will be provided to all successful applicants.
• We provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Cook’s Training
Program for all newly hired cooks at Denny’s, even those with extensive experience.
Wages: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour Dependent upon qualifications and experience)
• Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care provided for
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT ONLY.
• Uniforms and meal allowance.
• Discounted stays at all Sandman Hotels for employees, their friends and family.
• Vacation pay is paid in accordance with Provincial Labour Standards.
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
How to Apply:
1755 West Broadway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 4S5, Canada
Who to contact about the job : Denny's Restaurants
Contact email address : email@example.com