Position: Early Childhood Educator
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Wage: $16.25 - $18.25 per hour (depends on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 1501 Bramble Lane, Coquitlam, BC V3E 2S7
Established in 1996, Bramblewood Montessori Preschool and Day Center Ltd. is now serving both Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam communities.
• Plan and develop programs and activities suitable for children at an age 10 to 36 months old
• Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
• Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
• Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
• Completion of post-secondary with at least one to two years program in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and/or relevant education, experience and training
• ECE license to practice in BC is required
• Current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check required
• Enthusiastic with children
• Well organized
• Excellent and effective communication skills in verbal and written
• Strong work ethic
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Early Childhood Educator” in the subject line.
Contact email address : email@example.com