LOCATION: Chengdu, China
DUTIES: included but are not limited to
- Developing curriculum in support of an individual teaching assignment and/or program needs.
- Managing the daily ECE programs of TOFINO's day-care
- Supervising daily ECE program action and activities. Providing individual help to staff in support of staff qualified work
- Training and teaching TOFINO's staff the courses in the ECE Program as assigned.
- Communicates with supervisor and staff on pertinent information concerning daycare ECE program activities.
We are seeking an individual with a two year diploma in Early Childhood Education and a university degree in the Social Sciences or a related program of study. Candidates must be registered (or be eligible to register) with the College of Early Childhood Educators. An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may also be considered.- Formal training in adult teaching techniques and curriculum development preferred.- Five years of current and relevant work experience required, including working with children in Early Childhood Education settings.-English as the first language would be considered an asset. Computer skills to support the increasing move to web-based activity and communication with supervisor and staff required.- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills are essential for leadership roles. All applicants must combine outstanding leadership and management skills with a strong commitment to quality ECE program of TOFINO's daycare.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
SALARY & TERMS:--
Full time position. 40 hours/ week.
Monthly Salary Range:- CNY 15K+
Insurance is according to Chinese law
Annual leave and one round ticket/year will be offered.
Who to contact about the job : David Deng
Contact phone number : (778) 683-7427
Contact email address : email@example.com